- Strong and active cooperation across G-20 countries to deal comprehensively and efficiently with the menace fugitive economic offenders.
- Cooperation in the legal processes such as effective freezing of the proceeds of crime; early return of the offenders and efficient repatriation of the proceeds of crime should be enhanced and streamlined.
- Joint effort by G-20 countries to form a mechanism that denies entry and safe havens to all fugitive economic offenders.
- Principles of United Nations Convention Against Corruption (UNCAC), United Nations Convention Against Transnational Organized Crime (UNOTC), especially related to "International Cooperation” should be fully and effectively implemented.
- FATF should be called upon to assign priority and focus to establishing international co-operation that leads to timely and comprehensive exchange of information between the competent authorities and FIUs.
- FATF should be tasked to formulate a standard definition of fugitive economic offenders.
- FATF should also develop a set of commonly agreed and standardized procedures related to identification, extradition and judicial proceedings for dealing with fugitive economic offenders to provide guidance and assistance to G-20 countries, subject to their domestic law.
- Common platform should be set up for sharing experiences and best practices including successful cases of extradition, gaps in existing systems of extradition and legal assistance, etc.
- G-20 Forum should consider initiating work on locating properties of economic offenders who have a tax debt in the country of their residence for its recovery.
PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana gets tremendous response; Over 17.68 Lakh Women across the nation apply for the same
पीएम श्री @narendramodi जी के नेतृत्व में NDA सरकार की महात्वाकांक्षी योजना PM मानधन पेंशन स्कीम महिलाएं खूब पसंद कर रही हैं। लॉन्चिंग के बाद से अब तक 17.65 लाख आवेदन आ चुके हैं, जबकि सबसे अधिक ऐप्लिकेशंस देश की राजधानी नई दिल्ली से सटे हरियाणा से आए हैं।https://t.co/4adPs6ZiL6— Hari Solanki (@HariSolankiBJP) November 16, 2019
मैं भी एक सामान्य #किसान परिवार से अपना जीवन यापन करता हूं मुझे खुशी है कि हमारे #राष्ट्र के प्रति एक ऐसे महान पुरुष का लगाव हुआ और गरीबों की आवाज पहचानी जिनके द्वारा मुझे सम्मान मिला हर गरीब परिवार को सम्मान मिला @BJP4India @BJP4UP @sunilbansalbjp @AvnishP04032423 जय #मोदी #योगी— hindu Avnish Pandey (सूरज) (@AvnishP04032423) November 16, 2019
Women are liking @narendramodi Govt’s PM Maandhan Pension Scheme, 17.68 lakh applications so far, Haryana leads. Women are getting security with this scheme. https://t.co/c20ZLjQI8c pic.twitter.com/5ZNCZqGdC2— Manoj Goenka 🇮🇳 (@iam_manojgoenka) November 16, 2019
Signifying India’s rising financial capacity, the Forex Reserves reach $448 Billion
India’s Forex Reserves Surge To An All-Time High Of $448 Billion.— Gopinath Sridhar (@gopitweet) November 16, 2019
Continuing with the streak of hitting successive newer highs, India's forex reserves have touched an unprecedented high of $448 billion, closing in on the coveted $450 billion mark.
Another Great success of @narendramodi ji's leadership. Foreign exchange reserves continued their upward march surging $1.710 billion to touch a new high of $447.81 billion in the week to November 8, according to weekly data released by the Reserve Bank. https://t.co/weFPWHkhas pic.twitter.com/ESUmYG6IYr— NishantS🇮🇳 (@nishants79) November 16, 2019
Forex kitty continues to swell, touches a new high of $448 bn— Rajagopalan. N (@nrajabpcl) November 16, 2019
This is truly a vote of confidence during worldwide distress in @narendramodi Jis #NewIndia & @RBI should allow it's use for virtuous growth & jobs as rot of NPAs & overcapacities are being ridhttps://t.co/WCbPfS6M4f pic.twitter.com/fX2uUL41uN
Forex kitty continues to swell, touches a new high of $448 billion. It was mainly on account of rise in foreign currency assets,a major component of overall reserves & jumped by USD 2.174 billion to USD 415.828 billion. Kudos PM @narendramodi ji #NewIndiahttps://t.co/cKLdMC3oJI pic.twitter.com/DbKlSl8S9v— Dr.Swapneil B.Mantri (@drsbmantribjp) November 16, 2019
A New India on the rise under the Modi Govt.
Govt notifies insolvency rules for resolution of financial service providers https://t.co/N6j3PD6pIi— Vijay (@centerofright) November 15, 2019
If this is happening than I am very happy always wanted this— Nandini Idnani (@idnani_nandini) November 16, 2019
"Mandatory linking of #Aadhaar to property transactions could be reality soon"
Another big surgical strike against Black money & money laundering
Kudos @PMOIndia @narendramodi 🙏💃@HiteshAwasthi20
@PiyushGoyal @IndianRailUsers #IndianRailways @narendramodi Gandhidham station in Gujarat. I am very impressed. It was a 3 bogey dusty station before 3 years. One had to walk on unpaved surface. Golf cart to carry disabled passengers, amazing addition. Kudos to railways pic.twitter.com/WOEy9ys0MQ— Dr. Nishith Shah (@drnvss) November 16, 2019
Good to see NDA govt's plan for India's neglected North East, especially the heavenly ArP.— Kiran Kumar S (@KiranKS) November 15, 2019
"Arunachal Corridor will act as a land bridge between India & SE Asia that will provide employment opportunities and give fillip to trade/tourism" - @rajnathsingh https://t.co/rjRkNDJuHy
This is an excellent idea, best to tax dividends in the hands of recipients. Getting rid of dividend distribution tax will eliminate the effective triple taxation of dividends in India. https://t.co/KlP0exULu7— Rajeev Mantri (@RMantri) November 13, 2019
After breaking its 2014 record @narendramodi emerges as a global statesman. The path has been paved for India to emerge as a global economic & military superpower in the 3rd decade of 21st century under the revolutionary leadership of a tremendously efficient & dynamic PM.— Kavi🇮🇳 (@kavita_tewari) November 16, 2019