- Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi met H.E. Mr Nguyen Xuan Phuc, Prime Minister of Socialist Republic of Vietnam on the sidelines of India-ASEAN and East Asia Summit 2019 at Bangkok on 04 November 2019.
- The Leaders reaffirmed the historical and traditional friendly relations between the two countries and emphasized that India-Vietnam relations have been built on a firm foundation of cultural and civilisational links and are marked by mutual trust and understanding as well as strong cooperation in regional and international fora.
- It was highlighted during the meeting that recent high-level exchanges between both countries have resulted in robust cooperation in several areas, expansion of defence and security ties, forging of closer economic and commercial linkages and deepening of people-to-people engagement.
- Noting the enhanced engagement in defence and security fields, both sides agreed to enhance cooperation in maritime domain. The two leaders discussed the threat of extremism and terrorism and agreed to work closely to tackle this menace.
- The two sides reiterated their desire to promote peace, security and prosperity in the Indo-Pacific region. Both leaders committed to the maintenance of a rules-based order that is based on respect for international law, including the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS). This will promote independence of navigation, overflight and rules-based trade in South China Sea.
- Prime Minister Modi conveyed India’s readiness to work closely with Vietnam as the incoming Chairman of ASEAN for 2020, and during its tenure as non-permanent member of UNSC for2020-2021.
#YogaDay: PM Modi addressed on the occasion of seventh international Yoga Day, gets full support from citizens
India is truly a Land of Healing. Yoga is the most powerful thing that India has given to the world.— Abhijeet Singh 🇮🇳 (@apnaabhijeet) June 21, 2021
Our ancient wisdom is worth its weight in gold.#YogaDay#InternationalDayOfYoga #InternationalYogaDay #InternationalDayofYoga2021
Yoga has made a huge impact in my life. In the last one and half years- business challenges, aged father, wife as a doctor having her own challenges, kid in class 12- yoga helped me stay positive and stay healthy by keeping my diabetes under check (along with medicines) pic.twitter.com/pqaA91ss6U— D Prasanth Nair (@DPrasanthNair) June 21, 2021
Yoga is very useful in good health. Saint Patanjali had invented this after hard work in ancient era. Modigovernment has been taking keen interest in this to reach the world humanity.— Sujiv Kumar(Indian) (@SujivKumar4) June 21, 2021
Resp.Modiji,— Krishnadas T (@KrishnadasT5) June 21, 2021
Wishes Yoga day. The methodology feels a detachment of discomfort and agony by filling freshness of thought comprised with determination and self esteem as a proud Bhartheeyan. I strongly believe now a days it is widely accepted by the Pursuit of Resp. Modiji.
HAPPY #YogaDay YASHASWI PM @narendramodi JI— RAJU PRASAD AGRAWAL (@RAJU25246494) June 21, 2021
PURA DUNIA ME "UN" K MADHYAM SE "INTERNATIONAL DAY OF YOGA" KO MANYATA DILWANE K LIYE HRIDAY TAL KI GEHRAIYON SE APKO BAHUT BAHUT DHANYAWAD
Thanks @narendramodi ji for guiding us. #Yoga is India's gift to the world for health, wellness and peace.— vishalrajOM (@vishalrajom) June 21, 2021
'Yoga For Wellness’, every individual must practise Yoga for physical and mental well-being.#HappyInternationalYogaDay #IYD2021 pic.twitter.com/v5CRJYHPuU
Dear Sir, You have explained the importance of yoga so beautifully to 🇮🇳 . Thank you , very much sir. Yes, i agree . " Yoga & Yogic thought help in generating positive thoughts in mind with a sense of wellness of society. " 🙏— Ajay keshari (@Ajaykes43273899) June 21, 2021
आज अंतर्राष्ट्रीय योग दिवस के सुअवसर पर आदरणीय प्रधानमंत्री श्री @narendramodi जी के द्वारा पूरे देश के 18+ आयु के सभी लोगों के लिए मुफ्त टीकाकरण अभियान की शुरुआत करने के लिए सह्रदय आभार एवं अभिनंदन।#InternationalDayOfYoga #हारेगा_कोरोना_जितेगा_भारत pic.twitter.com/NS3AXI4Jr0— Amitabh K Dhiraj 🇮🇳 (@Amitabh_Dhiraj) June 21, 2021
Nothing can be as best as #Yoga which works as a toner of the body! It calms your body thereby keeping you away from a chaotic body. You can easily get de-stressed with #YogaDay! Happy #InternationalYogaDay #InternationalDayOfYoga #YogaForWellness #YogaForHealth #YogaForAll— Nikita Malviya🇮🇳 (@NKMalviya19) June 21, 2021
Well India is Again In the Global Race of being First in the Leadership of our Hon PM...🙏🏻🙏🏻— 🇮🇳 Sulata Ghosh 🇮🇳🧡🚩 (@sulata_ghosh) June 21, 2021
Kudos to Him for the World's Largest Free Vaccination Campaign ...🙏🏻🙏🏻🇮🇳
Today at this brilliant,shining day with the colour of Yoga fr Health n wellness is spread all around(no need of giving credit to anyone as mostly people r talking like)because it was the need,is needed n ur effort as a Head n human made it a step ahead towards it's consiosness🙏🏻— ALOK 🇮🇳 (@alok_krR) June 21, 2021
India praised the continuing efforts of Modi Govt towards building a New India
KVIC records highest ever turnover in its history clocking Rs 95,741.74 Crores in FY 2020-21 as compared to Rs 88,887 Cr in 2019-20. An increase of 7.7% is of significant importance despite Covid-19 pandemic.— RomeshNadir🇮🇳 (@RomeshNadir) June 21, 2021
Thank you @narendramodi @PMOIndia for Vaccine.. I donated small amount to PM Care fund.— Ravi Turamari 🇮🇳 (@ravituramari) June 21, 2021
Hope It helps to drive free Vaccination..@AmitShah@narendramodi_in@Tejasvi_Surya#vaccinated #IndiaFightsCorona #LargestVaccineDrive #VaccinationDrive pic.twitter.com/VZCgzCmdXK
GOI is providing our peasant brothers with advanced agriculture infra intending to double their income!@narendramodi never does anything (Travel) for a publicity gimmick & he does not need one - he is the Premier of d Nation who strives 4 the welfare of d common lot. pic.twitter.com/uXYjv1J3bp— sriram 🇮🇳 (@SriramKannan77) June 21, 2021