In Rajkot Mrs. Sonia Gandhi had a lot of advise to give but why doesn’t she give advise to Congress-ruled Haryana where in the last 15 days there have been 12 rapes including raping of Dalit girl? Asks Shri Modi
Number of atrocities on Dalits happening in states ruled by Congress not happening in any other state: Shri Modi
Congress will not fight the upcoming elections. They are only putting the candidates while the CBI will fight the elections. But, I want to tell the Delhi Sultanate that CBI will not be able to make any difference in Gujarat: CMOn Tuesday 9th October 2012 Vivekananda Yuva Vikas Yatra covered Mehsana, Banaskantha and Patan districts. Shri Modi addressed large gatherings in Kheralu, Kahoda (Mehsana District), Vadgam (Banaskantha District) and Siddhpur (Patan District).
Shri Modi paid tributes to Swami Vivekananda and shared that Swami ji dreamt of a strong and glorious India but that the decline under the Congress rule has put question marks on this dream of Swami ji. He further added that Swami Vivekananda placed immense faith in the youth of the country. Thus, in the 150th birth year of Swami Vivekananda, Shri Modi expressed his determination to integrate the youth in the journey towards a Bhavya (glorious) and Divya (Divine) Gujarat.
The Chief Minister affirmed that when Congress President Mrs. Sonia Gandhi came to Rajkot recently she had a lot of advise to give but why doesn’t she give advise to Congress-ruled Haryana where in the last 15 days there have been 12 rapes including raping of Dalit girl. He said that the numbers of atrocities on Dalits that are happening in states ruled by the Congress Party are not happening in any other state and the Congress that is cheating the people will not improve till it is punished.Shri Modi affirmed that for the past 11 years he has withstood all lies, onslaughts by the Congress party because he has faith in the people that when the time comes they will vanquish the Congress at the hustings.
CM lauds receives memorable welcome at Vadgam and Kahoda!Shri Narendra Modi said that he has got at Vadgam is memorable from people of all sections of society- this demonstrates the unity and brotherhood prevalent in Gujarat.
Vivekananda Yuva Vikas Yatra in SiddhpurVivekananda Yuva Vikas Yatra received a wonderful response in Siddhpur, the land that holds a special place in our culture, where the Saraswati once flowed. Shri Modi spoke about the development in Gujarat in the last 11 years and said that Gujarat is not only creating jobs for Gujaratis but also for people from all the parts of the country. He stated that Government of India figures showed that while Gujarat created 72% of total jobs in the country the rest of the nation stood at 28%.
Shri Modi declared that the Congress would not fight the upcoming elections. They will only put up candidates while it is the CBI that will actually fight the elections. Shri Modi said that the Delhi Sultanate should know that their CBI will not be able to make any difference in Gujarat and the vote-catching techniques the Congress uses in other states will not work here!
He came down heavily on the Congress move to reduce LPG cylinders to families.
Cabinet Ministers and other dignitaries accompanied Shri Modi on the Yatra.