From showcasing India as a land which believes in ‘Vasudhaiva Kutambakam’ to highlighting India’s strengths of democracy, demographic dividend and demand; from stressing on the importance of inclusive growth to pledging commitment for making India an ideal investment destination; from describing Government’s concrete actions for ease of doing business in india to inspiring everyone with his vision for India, Shri Narendra Modi brought the World’s attention to India at the Vibrant Gujarat.
Below are some highlights from his well-received address at the event –
• We are here as a family not only in terms of space, but also because we recognise that someone’s dream is dependent on someone’s direction; someone’s success is related to someone’s support; someone’s curiosity is linked to someone’s care. This is what a family does. The ultimate objective is welfare of all. Loka Samastah Sukhinau Bhavantu.”
• “Our meeting here is not just a meeting of hands but also of hearts; It is not only a meeting of ideas, but also of aspirations
• It is a matter of great pride that today, there is tremendous interest in India. Countries are coming forward to work with us. This has, of course, generated expectation.
• This event stands for- Inclusiveness of small with big; Inclusiveness of poor with rich; Inclusiveness of gut feelings with mature thoughts.
• India wants to work with the global leadership. Be they issues of poverty or ecology, we want to contribute to welfare of the global community.
• My government is committed to changing and improving the economic and social condition of India including the quality of life. In a short span of seven months, we have been able to change the atmosphere of despair and uncertainty.
• We are not merely making commitments and announcements. We are also backing them up with concrete action at the level of policy and practice.
• Ease of doing business in India is a prime concern for you and us I assure you that we are working very seriously on these issues. We want to make them not only easier than earlier; not only easier than the rest; but, we want to make them the easiest.
• Many of you might be interested to know - Why India? India has three things to its credit - Democracy, Demography and Demand. This is what you are looking for.
• There are immense possibilities for global investors in India. The process of development we are taking up is not incremental. We are planning to take a quantum leap. • We are dreaming big; And our dreams are numerous; Our dreams can become the seeds of your growth; Our aspirations can propel your ambitions.
• India is changing fast; India is growing fast; India is moving faster than expected; India is learning even faster; India is ready than ever before