The Country stands at the cross-roads of an important phase in its life when the government of the day has become a threat to the unity and sovereignty of India.
Historically the RSS, Jana Sangh and the BJP were parties of aggressive nationalism. The Communists, the Muslim league were subversive in their stand on issue of sovereignty and integrity. The Congress had a traditional centrist position on these issues.
During the past few years, the drift in the Congress has strengthened the forces which are out to weaken India. Congress under Mrs. Sonia Gandhi & Dr. Manmohan Singh have drifted the traditional Congress position on national sovereignty.
Analyses of the Congress / UPA functioning reveals the following ten issues were the UPA has seriously compromised national interest. This Government has tried to assault symbols of our national and cultural pride.
1. This government has been soft on terror. It has consistently sent a signal that its softness on terror is minority friendly. The repeal of POTA, the non execution of Afzal Guru, the refusal to give assent to the State level anti-organized crime laws are all evidence of the government's softness on terror. The softness on terror is being used by the UPA as an instrument for vote bank politics.
2. The government has bowed to its allies in agreeing to the demolition of the Ram Sethu. This was done essentially to hurt the majority sentiment in the country.
3. The decision to withdraw allotment of land to the Sri Amaranathji Shrine Board was an evidence of the government bending backwards to appease the separatist. The UPA government wanted to please the separatist even at the cost of alienating the nationalist.
4. The illegal immigrants from Bangladesh continue to invade India. The Government of India and the UPA don't perceive these illegal immigrants as a threat to the sovereignty and demography of India. They prefer to use these immigrants as a vote bank.
5. The Supreme Court quashed both the IMDT Act and "The Foreigner's (Control) Order Amendmentsâ€ since they were intended to make detection of Foreigners' impossible. The UPA has failed to introduce a proper mechanism for foreigners' detection.
6. Three constituents of the UPA, the Samajwadi Party, the RJD and LJP have openly supported SIMI and the Congress continuous to maintain a relationship with them.
7. Religious conversion by missionaries is been protected and increased even though it has an adverse impact on demography and creates social tensions. The proposal to grant reservations to Dalit Christians and Muslims is intended to incentives conversion.
8. The Sachar Commission recommendation intended to introduce Communal budgeting in India and initiate reverse discrimination against the majority are now sought to be implemented.
9. Religion based reservations have no place in our Constitutional system. Yet the UPA has been trying to introduce religion based reservations in states ruled by the UPA.
10. The Indo-US nuclear deal seriously compromises national security in as much as it limits our testing option particularly when China and Pakistan have nuclear potentials.
As against this our state governments particularly in Gujarat, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh are the only ones which have succeeded in resolving terrorist crimes. The Chattisgarh government has launched a crusade against Naxalism.
In Gujarat our police intelligence and investigating ability is being supported by the state government. Vote bank politics is not allowed to intervene. It is for this reason that the Gujarat police has cracked the recent Ahmedabad blast case.
We are handicapped since Gujarat's anti organized crime law has not been given central clearance. We are being prevented by those who act soft on terror from fighting terror. But we are determined to carry on the battle both against the terrorists and against those who prevent us from fighting terror.
It has been reported in a section of media that the National Security advisor has also supported the Gujarat government's proposal for an anti-terror law namely GUJCOC to fight terror. The Home Ministry has opposed it.
Those concerned about terror obviously support GUJCOC, those concerned about terrorists understandably oppose it.