For the very first time, 20 contributors from across the country were invited to discuss, debate and deliberate on valuable suggestions and feedback directly with the Hon’ble Minister of Communications and Information Technology, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad at the “MyGov Samvaad”, an interactive event organised on November 29, 2014, at the Department of Electronics & IT (DeitY), New Delhi.
Over the past 4 months since its launch, the citizen engagement platform, MyGov has witnessed over 6,55,000 registrations. Over 1,70,000 members are part of the “Digital India” group on MyGov.
After a review of over 40,000 thousand submissions received on the Digital India group, the following 20 citizens from across the country were evaluated and selected by the MyGov Team, on the basis of the novelty of their ideas and overall contribution to the Digital India group
- Rahul Agrawal (Mumbai, Maharashtra)
- Manali Bhadsalkar (Kalyan, Maharashtra)
- Pranav Bhardwaj (New Delhi)
- Raja Roy Chaudhary (Faridabad, Haryana)
- Sriram Damodharan (Chennai, Tamil Nadu)
- Manish Dhiman (Nashik, Maharashtra)
- Amitava Gupta (New Delhi)
- Gaurav Gupta (Delhi)
- Rajat Gupta (New Delhi)
- Akshata Karnad (Bengaluru, Karnataka)
- Kishore Kumar (Bengaluru, Karnataka)
- Dilip Kumar Mondal (Kolkata, West Bengal)
- Anil Nayak (Maharashtra)
- Sujai G Pillai (Kottarakara, Kerala)
- Premjith Prabhakaran (Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala)
- Dheeraj Ramchandani (Warangal, Telangana)
- Deepak Ramrakhyan (Ulhasnagar, Maharashtra)
- Sudhir Rawal (Jodhpur, Rajasthan)
- Palash Sarkar (Mathabhanga, West Bengal)
- Hemant Verma (Thane, Maharashtra)
Shri Ram Sewak Sharma, Secretary, DeitY, Shri Tapan Ray, Additional Secretary, DeitY, Dr. Ajay Kumar, Joint Secretary, DeitY and Shri Gaurav Dwivedi, CEO, MyGov and other senior officials from DeitY welcomed the participants and engaged in discussions with them.