Praise Narendra Modi & become most wanted in India
- A new ‘India’s Most Wanted’ list has come up consisting of all those who have praised Narendra Modi.
- This includes eminent persons such as Amitabh Bachchan, intellectual bodies such as Brookings, magazines such as TIME among others.
- Microscopic minorities of vested interests, who are determined to put spanners in Gujarat’s development journey, are driving this propaganda.
- In this vilification drive, these interests are not even sparring the Supreme Court or government officials otherwise neutral.
- Its high time we view things more objectively and allow Gujarat to progress through its unique development model of ‘Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas.’