Modi declares 2012 ‘youth power year’ in Vivekananda year
January 16, 2012 Author: admin
- The Gujarat Government declared 2012 as the ‘Year of Youth Power’ commemorating Swami Vivekananda’s 150th birth anniversary.
- Narendra Modi made the announcement at a huge youth gathering.
- Former President Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam present at occasion.
- Dr Kalam: Like Vivekananda the youth should have faith in the self and utilize the same faith in the service of the nation through sheer hard work.
- Modi: Vivekananda a source of inspiration for the youth.