The Chief Minister Narendra Modi has announced to give 400% increase in the allowances of around 50,000 male and female individuals serving as home-guards in the State. The Chief Minister announced this while inaugurating a new building of Ahmedabad Rural District Police Headquarters in Makarba.
Here is the list of increased allowances to be given to the home-guards:
• Daily allowance increased from Rs.80 to Rs.200.
• Training will be counted as a part of job and for the first time a daily training allowance of Rs.200 will be given.
• Daily messing allowance increased from Rs.16 to Rs.100.
• Parade allowance increased from Rs.14 to Rs.40 per parade.
• Till now the two pairs of teri-cotton uniform were given every four years. Instead two pairs of uniform per year will be given now on.
• Allowance of Rs.25 per month used to be given till now for uniform cleaning. From now on, rupees four per day will be given for the days of duties.
Chief Minister said that about 50,000 home-guards are giving their service for maintaining of law and order, traffic control and other safety and security related services. “Contribution of all those who serve for the cause of peace, unity and safety is important. The state government takes notice of it”, he said. He exuded faith that the decision will encourage the home-guards for delivering their service with even more effectiveness.
Shri Narendra Modi at the inauguration of Lakulish Yoga University
We appreciate any and all feedback about our site; praise, ideas, suggestions, bug reports you name it! Your feedback will help us do better.